- Agape Match Matchmaker
This position is currently filled but we are always open to receiving resumes should an opportunity open in the future.
Apply for this position my emailing email@example.com, subject line: Seeking Matchmaker Position. Please include a cover letter with your resume highlighting your experience.
Job Description: An Agape Match matchmaker is a self motivated individual that possesses a strong initiative and an incredibly social personality. The ideal candidate is outgoing, professional, detail oriented, and exceptional at socializing and creating quick rapport. They would be empowering and patient with others, client-oriented, and able to keep up in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a fast learner who is action-oriented during high urgency situations. Strong prioritization and time management skills as well as working knowledge of Google Drive, email marketing experience are required.
- Act as the first point of contact to potential clients and prepare preliminary matching report prior to signing of agreement with new client.
- Recruit potential matches through the resources we provide you with as well as your personal network and professional networking opportunities.
- Interview potential matches by scheduling in-person (or Skype/Facetime) appointments to qualify potential matches for VIP clients.
- Create and execute recruitment action plans for each client based on their criteria and provided budget.
- Create content for our dating blog, twice a month.
- Provide customer service during date coordination (first and second date) and during collection of date feedback.
- Attend a minimum of 4 networking events a month to extend their network of singles.
- Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
- roven project management experience.
- Able to work out of the NYC office (Empire State Building).
- Ability to relate to membership base (i.e. personable, energetic, intelligent)
- Able to travel to meet clients or matches outside of NYC Metropolitan Area (DC, Philadelphia, Boston).
- Proficient experience in Google Drive and database management.
- Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great client & member experience.
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members into Agape Match’s service.
Hours/Location: Part time to start: 20 hours per week, with a minimum of 3 days per week. Position may transition to full time, based on performance. Office is located in Midtown Manhattan.
Local candidates only:
- New York, NY 10118
- human resources/ recruiting, customer service, and/or sales: 3 years